Lomé, Togo. On 12 September 2013 the Grand Masters of Ghana (Otwasuom Osae NYAMPONG VI) and Togo (Kossi R. PAASS) gathered to analyze the situation within the National Grand Lodge of Mali (Gande Loge Nationale Malienne). They have studied carefully all the documents (Constitution and General Regulations) and have concluded that the new elected Grand Master of Mali, Most Worshipful Sadio Lamine SOW, was elected according to Masonic rules and the Constitution of his Grand Lodge.
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- Italy's President address to the Grand Orient of I...
- Installation Ceremony of the Deputy for the Provin...
- Sadio Lamine SOW was elected Grand Master of the N...
- APMR officially withdraws from Mexico
- Grand Chancellor of the United Grand Lodge of Engl...
- Freemasonry flourishes in Malawi
- The City Hall of Santa Cruz de Tenerife has signed...
- Grand Lodge of Russia sponsors the Russian-America...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2012 (253)
Sadio Lamine SOW was elected Grand Master of the National Grand Lodge of Mali (Gande Loge Nationale Malienne)
Monday, 23 September 2013
Posted by A at 12:25