- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2014 (90)
- ► 2013 (162)
- José Gulino is the new Grand Master of the Grand O...
- 3 years since the appearance of the Masonic Press ...
- João Carlos Trindade is the new Grand Master of Mo...
- Grand Secretary of Montana reinstated
- Death of Brother Neil Armstrong
- Germany will celebrate 275 years since the foundin...
- The Symbolic Grand Lodge of Paraguay is in mournin...
- 2012 Annual Communication of the Grand Lodge of Ru...
- Senators of Brazil shatters myths about Freemasonr...
- Freemasons' Day in Brazil
- India's Masonic Times
- The Masonic Declaration of Arica
- 2012 Half Yearly Meeting of the Regional Grand Lod...
- Executive Secretary of the Inter-American Masonic ...
- Scottish Rite headquarters in Washington was vanda...
- The Feminine Grand Lodge of Uruguay gave Artemisa ...
- Miss Adriana Baum admits that she was initiated in...
- Freemasonry concerned about sustainable developmen...
- A new Grand Lodge: the Sovereign Grand Lodge of Co...
- Edinburgh | Conference of Grand Secretaries and Ch...
- Past Grand Master Victor Gillen is the new Preside...
- The Berlin Charter raises questions about stabilit...
- The Olympic closing ceremony was marked by symboli...
- Concert in honor of Brother Walt Disney
- International conference in Cuba: "Freemasonry and...
- Nicolae Alexandru Iorga passed away
- The Power of Freemasonry in Mexico
- ▼ August (27)
Posted by A at 13:39
Currently, GPMR represents a Masonic media infrastructure covering spaces speaking Romanian, Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian and French. At the same time, August 30, 2012 marks two years since the founding of the Secretariat General, a structured aimed to coordinate and manage APMR's internal and external policies and hence GPMR's too.
Posted by A at 15:57
Posted by A at 16:06
Posted by A at 16:03
Posted by A at 16:02
1. A Masonic Exhibition at the City Hall (15 to 30 September 2012)
2. A Masonic Exhibition at the Chamber of Commerce (September 20-November 2, 2012)
3. An outdoor Masonic Exhibition (September 24 to 27, 2012)
4. A Masonic Concert at Hamburg's Philharmonic Hall (September 30, 2012)
Posted by A at 14:21
Posted by A at 20:28
Posted by A at 23:57
Posted by A at 22:12
Posted by A at 16:39
Posted by A at 16:34
Posted by A at 19:33
Posted by A at 18:20
Posted by A at 18:12
Posted by A at 18:09
Nibya Mariño - one of the most popular South American pianist who was initiated into the secrets of music by Master Kolischer at the age of 5 years. At age 11, Arthur Rubinstein helps her enter Ernest Ansermet Orchestra at the Colon Theatre in Buenos Aires. Nibya received a scholarship to study in Paris fro the Government of Uruguay. She has performed at Carnegie Hall and Town Hall in New York.
Federico García Vigil - is a Master, composer and was director of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Montevideo. Also, he led the Symphony Orchestras of Bogota, Bucharest, Caracas, Chicago, Rio de Janeiro, Madrid, Vancouver, Palma de Mallorca, Tokyo etc. Alicia Toyos gave this award for having made known worldwide the Uruguayan classical music.
Posted by A at 18:00
Posted by A at 02:01
Posted by A at 20:41
Posted by A at 20:50
Posted by A at 16:39
Posted by A at 16:36
Posted by A at 16:32
Posted by A at 16:19
Posted by A at 17:14
Posted by A at 18:45
Posted by A at 23:48